Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The truth about WoS
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm by Siren

» The Island Garden Song
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:52 pm by Inanna

» Calling all writers!!
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 pm by Inanna

» The new game: Developers Blog
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 am by Inanna

» Out of curiosity.......
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:29 am by Inanna

» Any ideas for a name?
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:35 pm by Maladicta

» How long should it take to reach max level of a profession?
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 pm by Corwyn

» Government and Law Enforcement
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm by Merlyna

» Apothecary vs Alchemy
The truth about WoS Icon_minitime1Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm by Corwyn

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Webfonts

The truth about WoS

2 posters

Go down

The truth about WoS Empty The truth about WoS

Post by Captain Gulliero Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:01 pm

InannaMoon: Frankie, you around?
ChaosKeeper: yeah
InannaMoon: Mate, that language on the WoS forum is totally out of line.
ChaosKeeper: whatever
InannaMoon: I know you have problems with Siren but you do NOT tell anyone to go kill themselves.
InannaMoon: Ever.
ChaosKeeper: I told the char to kill herself not the player
ChaosKeeper: if the player is offended I couldn't care less
InannaMoon: Still out of order for a group that is supposed to respect each other.
ChaosKeeper: oh yeah?
ChaosKeeper: I find it quite funny for someone that has not been around for months or for someone that turns on their own
InannaMoon: I'm not turning on anyone. I'm telling you to respect the other Wolves. That is part of who the group is.
ChaosKeeper: Siren did
InannaMoon: Siren is doing what she can to help but even "queen" has limits and you know that.
ChaosKeeper: Oh really?
ChaosKeeper: So Siren asking the REN to sink my ships without them participating in any priate activity and breaking her own law is helping>
ChaosKeeper: Damn...I could be fooled how she is defending Eddy when there is solid proof he fucked up and tells me she can't do jack shit
ChaosKeeper: If that is the help that I get, then I better be out of the WoS then...
InannaMoon: Fine, if you want to go then go. You know perfectly well she didn't ask anyone to sink you.
ChaosKeeper: lol
ChaosKeeper: Right
InannaMoon: Your choice.
ChaosKeeper: so I guess the REN got that as their own idea, I guess Megan Ash beint sent to mercia as an "independant scout" to "look around" is also not her doing
ChaosKeeper: You wanna support her turning on against me so be it.
InannaMoon: I consider that a compliment.
ChaosKeeper: Really?
ChaosKeeper: If I insulted you, it would have been less hateful. Now miss inactive if you excuse me, I have better shit to do than being inactive for half an year, then come and lick some skanks ass.

Here ya go, since I am banned from the forum. Miss 6 months inactive came to lick someone's ass that turned on their own. Enjoy.

Captain Gulliero

Back to top Go down

The truth about WoS Empty Re: The truth about WoS

Post by Inanna Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:20 pm

I'm glad you posted this so people can see. I stand by my word. Siren does not lie either ic or ooc. And yes, your access has been revoked because you left. Your choice.
Inanna
Inanna
Admin

https://thewolves.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:59 pm

I am glad too. Since I stated that the insults and the killing part is towards the Queen. Is the person behind Siren Queen? No.

Like I said.

ChaosKeeper: I told the char to kill herself not the player
ChaosKeeper: if the player is offended I couldn't care less

I find it quite amusing actually. Where did I said "I am leaving" ?

ChaosKeeper: If that is the help that I get, then I better be out of the WoS then...

^ I said I better be out, so it was your decision to kick me out.

Now about those lies. Do tell me why are the REN on their ships? Why was Megan given a ship to go scout out?

Oh thank you Siren for spending your Christmas holidays to not declare me a pirate, although there are no illegal criminal activities with the ships, I am soooo "grateful" for you doing nothing. When there were criminal activities, there was a case and the King back then Allyn did not declared the ship or the crew as pirates. Since the sentence was passed and Frankie was sued, from there on, until those ships fire illegally on a ship in the English waters, you CANNOT declare them pirates, yet the REN in Sussex are on their pretty carracks. So please do take credit for doing nothing, I quite enjoy your lies actually.

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie.. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to add.

Little miss being with the monks for 6 months. Do tell me where were you when your group needed you? Where were you actually doing anything for your group? So yes. It does matter. Get your facts straight and go read a bit. You got a lot of catching to do, before you go blindly decide who is right and who is wrong.

Frankie..

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:08 pm

You have not been witness to how many people have been trying to pressure me into declaring something against you.  You are wrong about one thing, you don't have to commit an act in rk to be deemed a threat by the player laws and even less cause in the eyes of the admins, so yes, I could have done so at any time, yet I didn't.  If this how you treat people who try to help you, then I don't know what to say.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 pm

7. Any ship not on the England's Pirates List is considered as being in good standing.

3. National Piracy Criminal Law
1. The attack of any ship in good standing within English territory is illegal and shall be considered Piracy, unless it was an act of self-defense or with the proper authorization as defined in Clause 2.4 of this Act, and shall be punished as soon as possible in a Court of English Law.

You were saying?

You have FULL right to declare 1 person an outlaw and that person is Dymashq for raising an illegal army, but I would have taken the blame for that, so he won't be outlawed.

As for the piracy, you are so damn wrong and I just proved you why you are wrong.

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Ships that present a clear and present danger to England may be declared pirates by England via a written decree by the Monarch, Lord High Admiral, legally sat Count/ess of an English County, legally sat Captain of an English County, or the highest ranking Officer of an individual County's Navy that is not the Count/ess or Captain.

You were saying?
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:25 pm

What do you consider a danger? A legally docked ships whit no crew, as both captains were on land, along with their crew?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:25 pm

What do you consider a danger? Legally docked ships whit no crew, as both captains were on land, along with their crew?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:27 pm

I guess by that logic you should outlaw Nette and Eddward also huh?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Any sensible person would consider two warships backing up an army a danger. Don't play silly with me, you are smarter than that.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Backing us? How exactly were they backing us, when all of TCO was on land and preparing for the battle with the Mercian army. The only people who went on the Defiance were me and Paige, who isn't even from TCO nor was she participating in any naval or army actions so the Defiance can be put under her command, people went on the 2 ships after we laid down our arms, due to the fact the REN wanted to blast us out of the water for no reason at all + we have a non English LoM contract to fulfill, after we had to pick stay and fight or save the ships only then we went on the ships. I have no bloody reason to lie to you for this, this was never supposed to be a naval battle, what would we do with 2 ships against a fleet of 5 REN ships? Suicide?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Oh yeah and let me ask you something else. If the army was killed, lets say all of us had a soldier pack right? Which idk how you think that would go, spending 3200 tokens on members, just so we can stay dead for 15 instead of 45 days, how would those ships back us up, when we would be dead for 15/45 days?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Okay, if one is playing a game of chess for example, then you never just consider the immediate move, you have to think about all the possible future moves too.  This is the art of strategy.  If you look at is that way, then you will see that you had two possible moves to take, land or sea.  No-one thought you would do both but you could have done either.

A wise chess player does not move in such a way as to give advantage later in the game but keeps in mind the other possibilities.  So all of your blustering aside, no action was taken against you either by land or by sea and of the things that you presented for Queen Siren to fix, she presented what she was able to do about them.

The fact that you didn't like that outcome is clear, but please, I am not nor have I ever treated you as a fool so kindly afford me the same courtesy.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm

With 32 people, and 3 counties rallying their armies, do you think I would divide my troops before backup arrived? By then if you were so afraid about the Mercian navy, put them in dry dock, like they are shitting their pants now, while I am waiting on the ship to move and sink the ship which does not belong to England nor is in English waters.

You wanted fun, I wanted fun. If you wanted to outlaw me you should have after I joined the army and had a legal reason, targeting the ships was just a low blow, just to please a bunch of idiots that no one, in this Forest like, this is why I question you and this is the reason for what I said, so I had to pick. Either be declared an outlaw, lose the war and the ships (again the ships only to please morons) or save something that I work with, because someone turned on their own.

Great choices, ain't they?

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie. Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:23 pm

The ship I am mentioning is regarding that LoM I mentioned.

Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lol. Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:56 am

I find it quite funny that the REN have now orders to move to Derby, no shooting, but from preventing the Defiance and other carrack to move. So I guess I can't go and do my Letters of Marque contract for another country, issued by the admiral of the specific country now? Again in non English waters, against a non English ship, but do tell me how helpful you are oh dear "friend" .

Signed,
Franchesko Gulliero

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by REN. Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am

Oh yeah forgot to mention ((and since I cannot edit, I have to make a new post)).

Chain of command for the REN is like this.

King/Queen
High Admiral

Decided to leave it in case you are not sure how things work. What does that mean? That any command given by the REN High Admiral (Shellara) can be overruled by the Queen, Siren.

So to the people who defend her, please do, then talk to me again about respecting each other and who turned on who.

REN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

I find it quite funny how silent you are now that you have been allowed to leave safely. Who was telling the truth after all?
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum